Sunday, November 14

fall polishes.

vogue US picked their favorite fall polishes consisting of surprisingly wearable statement shades such as rich neutrals, lustrous metalics, smoky purples and steely blues, and I'll have to agree. personally, I've got my eyes on M*A*S*H and khaki vert nowadays, though I'm still ecstatic about last spring's greige-taupe nails, and loving beige-camel polishes, which channel season's key color.

what's your "polish strategy" this fall?
1. dior nail color in bronze libertine

2. nars nail polish in M*A*S*H

3. chanel nail colour in khaki vert

4. revlon nail enamel in rock
.

5. rescue beauty lounge nail color in catherine h
.
6. zoya professional lacquer in kelly
.
7. sonia kashuk nail color in taunting teal

8. essie nail color in over the top

1 comment:

Fé... said...

Wow, those Dior and Nars color are neon gorgeous! I'm in love!