Saturday, September 11

alexa question.

good news: there's a chance I might get my hands on the lovely mulberry alexa satchel (which I've been kind of obsessed with) sometime soon. however, believe it or not, everything's not coming up roses. I'm seriously struggling between black and oak. frankly, oak appeals a lot more to me, it's what first comes up to my mind when I think of mulberry alexa. but unfortunately (fortunately?) I already own a mulberry bayswater tote in oak, and I'm not so sure if I want two mulberry bags of the same color and similar shape... and black seems to be more of a color of all seasons, and however shades of camel are trendy this season, you know, I don't buy a designer bag everyday.

I could use some help from my lovely readers... what do you think?


 

No comments: