Saturday, March 13

my would-be oscar gown.

is it just me, or do you do it aswell? through the years, I developed the strange habit of pulling together an imaginary look for the oscars. here's this year's look- and I bet that after this post, the academy will be really sorry for not having invited me.

this fairy-dusted, gorgeous nude valentino baby is the ultimate perfect oscar dress for me- I'd pick it up in a minute. in fact, I can hardly think of anything else nowadays
I'd go for a natural but striking makeup look: porcelain skin, berry-stained lips, a bit of ivory highlighter, defined brows and some mascara, kinda like oldschool liv tyler. and my signature loose, intentionally tousled waves of course. ok, this picture of liv tyler is misguiding, I know I wouldn't be exactly as breathtaking, but it's a good look for anyone, not just for elves.

for a little pop of color, I'd wear berry-colored pumps and take a tiffany blue clutch with me, and I'd be good to go. very good to go indeed.

what's your oscar look?

No comments: