Wednesday, October 27

isabel marant red leather biker pants

 isabel marant's f/w '10 collection embodies rock'n roll chic with a ladylike twist to me, and I'd kill for just about any piece of it, but I have something particular for this pair of cropped red leather biker pants. just the sight of these makes me want to go dancing around, singing "twist and shout". can you blame me? you know you got me going!



oh, and this combination... now I have a real reason to believe in love.

I'm just about as fond of some of its friends aswell. which is understandable.

thanks to the € 1,595 price tag I know I'll never really get my hands on it, but now that I mentally "have" this item, I know how exactly I'd wear it.
it would go perfectly with a rebel chic look...
red leather biker pants
red leather biker pants, popsiclepout tarafından butterfly earrings ile yaratıldı

...or to add a dash of excitement to my everyday basics.
 red leather biker pants

red leather biker pants, popsiclepout tarafından biker pants ile yaratıldı

come on and twist a little closer now, and let me know you're mine! oh, sweet dreams...



No comments: